Mon - Fri, 7:00 AM - 17:00 PM
+27 11 979 3031
Frequently Asked Question
1. Custom Cuts Seamless gutters come in one solid strip that is custom-fitted to the roof of your home. This means that your new seamless gutters are guaranteed to have the most precise measurements, allowing them to work effectively in dispelling water away from your roof and home.
2. Reduced Debris Build-up Unlike sectional gutters, seamless gutters lack lips and joints where leaves, dirt, and other debris often pile up. This is a massive advantage for any homeowner because it means much less maintenance throughout the year. You can avoid any painful falls or injuries caused by attempting to clear your gutters with seamless gutters.
3. Fewer Joints The fact that seamless gutters have fewer joints is beneficial in several ways. Not only will there be less debris build-up, resulting in minimal maintenance, but it also adds a visually appealing element to your home. Fewer gutter joints result in a much cleaner, more attractive look for your home, adding to your curb appeal and property value.
4. Less Leakage Sectional gutters have joints where two sections meet, and as time goes on, spaces between the sections can develop, allowing rainwater to leak through. There is yet another advantage to seamless gutters attributed to lower amounts of joints: less rainwater leakage. You’ve probably seen gutters that drip and leak during severe storms, leaving puddles all around the foundation of a house, potentially causer further problems. This issue practically disappears with properly installed seamless gutters.
5. Appealing Aesthetics Seamless gutters are an attractive gutter system choice because they are sleek, smooth, and lack the gaps between joints commonly seen in sectional gutter systems. Installing seamless gutters is a guaranteed way to improve your property value in case of a future sale. Potential buyers will appreciate the small detail of seamless gutters, as they’re considered much more attractive than their sectional counterparts.
6. Minimal Maintenance With less opportunity for leaks and clogging, seamless gutters require minimal maintenance compared to sectional gutter systems. Clearing out your gutters can be an extremely hazardous task that is known to result in serious injuries. You will undeniably enjoy this benefit of seamless gutters.
7. Longer Lifespan Another excellent advantage of installing seamless gutters is their impressively long lifespan. Seamless gutter materials are durable and will withstand considerable weathering compared to sectional gutter systems. The longevity of seamless gutters will leave much more leftover cash in your pocket after cutting down on maintenance and repair costs. Seamless gutters typically require replacing every 20-30 years, but they can last much longer with the proper care.
8. Color Matching Seamless gutters are an excellent choice for homeowners who wish to match their gutter system to their home’s siding. Seamless gutters come in an impressive range of colors, so it’s you can choose a style that complements your house’s existing color scheme.
9. Reduced Repair Costs Although seamless gutter systems are a significant investment up front, they can actually save you extra money over time. There is a much lower chance that you’ll need regular repairs with seamless gutters, resulting in a lower cost overall. If you’re tired of fixing the joints and seams in your sectional gutters each season, it’s time to make the transition to a seamless gutter system.
10. Easy Installation Finally, probably the most attractive attribute of seamless gutter systems is the ease of installation. Contact your local gutter installation company to receive a quote and get started on installing your seamless gutters. The process is simple and straightforward, utilizing a specialized gutter machine to place the solid piece of material around the perimeter of your roof. An experienced gutter contractor can have the job done in no time. If you’re thinking about replacing your current gutter system, consider seamless gutters and stay stress-free throughout the installation process.